YUMCHI Organic Napa Cabbage + Radiant Radish Kimchi (2x 300g)
As a naturally preserved product, our kimchi has been lab tested for a 12 month shelf life. Storage is recommended chilled but not essential. We aim to provide you with Best Before Dates of 6 months.
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE TRADITIONAL KIMCHI: Packed with billions of gut-friendly bacteria, kimchi is mild and tangy, different from traditional recipes. The distinct organic kimchi sourness is a sign of real fermentation which unlocks nutrients and converts sugars into lactic acid. No artificial flavours or preservatives are used and we ferment over 2 weeks with no fish sauce unlike lots of the Asian brands you may have tried.
- SO WHAT IS KIMCHI? / HOW DO I SERVE IT? Kimchi is an ethnic fermented vegetable dish made with natural lactic fermentation, similar to the fermentation process of the familiar probiotic yoghurt. Kimchi is a dish in itself, but can also be used as a pickle, a cooking sauce or an accompaniment to a wide range of host foods including soups, salads and stir-fries.
- FEMALE FOUNDED: YUMCHI is the brainchild of Japanese-Korean chef and kimchi expert Lily Hirasawa. Lily's traditional family recipe, passed down from Korean mother to daughter through the generations as is kimchi-making tradition, has been lovingly adapted for a Western palate.
- SUPER HEALTHY AND DIET FRIENDLY: Our delicious natural kimchi is 100% natural, full of natural probiotics and contains only 10 calories per serving. With no added sugar it really is your perfect guilt-free sidekick!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC, RAW & UNPASTURISED: Keep your tummy happy with our certified organic and unpasteurised YUMCHI Kimchi! It’s 100% plant-based and naturally fermented in Hackney, London!
Sooo delicious and full of gut friendly bacteria! I usually eat it with some quinoa or rice and it tastes great
I love the quality of this product and how the cabbage one has some pear in it for natural sweetness and flavour, the radish kimchi is tasty too and just as an FYI it's chunky for anyone expecting it to be thin slices but a quick chop sorts that out.
I’m a big fan of kimchi but I especially love yumchi, super flavourful kimchi and a fantastic brand ethos! I’ve also never seen anywhere else make radish kimchi like this, really unique and delicious!
I really enjoyed Yumchi’s traditional napa cabbage kimchi. Such a piquant burst of flavour, it brighten up any dish. I loved it in a brioche sandwich with mature cheddar but it tastes great as a side to so many meals.
I tried this kimchi for the first time last year (having never had kimchi before) and it was so lovely! Adds so much flavour to a salad or lunch bowl, and is absolutely delightful! I would say if you’re having it for the first time like me, maybe try it in smaller quantities to get used to it first, but still great!