YUMCHI ORGANIC Traditional Napa Kimchi Minipacks (16x 40g)
As a naturally preserved product, our kimchi has been lab tested for a 12 month shelf life. Storage is recommended chilled but not essential. We aim to provide you with Best Before Dates of 6 months.
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE TRADITIONAL KIMCHI: Packed with billions of gut-friendly bacteria, kimchi is mild and tangy, different from traditional recipes. The distinct organic kimchi sourness is a sign of real fermentation which unlocks nutrients and converts sugars into lactic acid. No artificial flavours or preservatives are used and we ferment over 2 weeks with no fish sauce unlike lots of the Asian brands you may have tried.
- SO WHAT IS KIMCHI? / HOW DO I SERVE IT? Kimchi is an ethnic fermented vegetable dish made with natural lactic fermentation, similar to the fermentation process of the familiar probiotic yoghurt. Kimchi is a dish in itself, but can also be used as a pickle, a cooking sauce or an accompaniment to a wide range of host foods including soups, salads and stir-fries.
- FEMALE FOUNDED: YUMCHI is the brainchild of Japanese-Korean chef and kimchi expert Lily Hirasawa. Lily's traditional family recipe, passed down from Korean mother to daughter through the generations as is kimchi-making tradition, has been lovingly adapted for a Western palate.
- SUPER HEALTHY AND DIET FRIENDLY: Our delicious natural kimchi is 100% natural, full of natural probiotics and contains only 10 calories per serving. With no added sugar it really is your perfect guilt-free sidekick!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC, RAW & UNPASTURISED: Keep your tummy happy with our certified organic and unpasteurised YUMCHI Kimchi! It’s 100% plant-based and naturally fermented in Hackney, London!
40g Mini Packs for the GO!
Tried this today and wasnt sure what to expect. I like it, bit of heat of it. I served it with salad. Very nice. The right amount in each pkt. Hugh amount of packets. Enough for one serving each pkt
Arrived super quick and delicious as always! Had it on sourdough bread, the perfect healthy snack.